Developed and maintained by Facebook since 2013, React helps in developing large web application with rapid change in data. Hint: Facebook! React.js is all about allowing reusable components. ReactJS Development Services enable programmers to write small blocks of code that can be combined to write complete application or be used as independent interface elements.
Pros of ReactJS
Any ReactJS Web Developer enjoys working on this framework because of the following reasons.
- It has an XML-life syntax extension which makes coding faster, safer and easier.
- It is SEO-friendly. Search engines can index such web application pages faster.
- Highly suited for applications that are based on big data concept.
- Code components are reusable as per requirements.
- It has Virtual DOM which makes the high-load application performance improve to a vast extent.
- The biggest perk for a React developed application is that the same code can be used interchangeably for developing a mobile application. This enables you from creating a mobile app with same code for the web application – quicker time to develop a mobile app, with less cost, and resources.
- The applications created through React render faster because it helps in creating isomorphic code. The same code is used for client and server bases, as a result you don’t need to duplicate the same features. Therefore, the application rendering time is faster. Once again, the overall development time and cost of coding is reduced.
Cons of ReactJS
While doing the React JS versus Ember JS analysis, keep in mind that the following are some of the challenges that a React Programmer faces using the ReactJS framework.
- Although React framework is all about saving time and providing most efficient code for the developed web application. There have been some noticeable cases where React required extensive coding, which meant more time and more work by the programmers.
- The React Developer community is gradually building up. However, the training and documentation collateral for the framework is hard to reach and at times difficult to understand. This also has to do with the fact that the framework has gone through numerous updates and upgrades at regular intervals. As a result, the documentation takes a while to get updated which is why a beginner level programmer may find it hard to follow up on the newer material.
- Some browsers don’t support React.JS, this causes an issue for React Programmers who may have to use additional plugins and extensions.
Whose Powered by React JS?
Holding the highest reverence, ReactJS is the “hand that rocks the cradle” for some of the most popular web applications in the technology and business market including the following.
- Facebook Ads Manager
In continuation of the React vs Ember battle, let’s now shift our focus on Ember which is no doubt the most organized JS framework. Ember provides developers with a proper systemized way of coding. There is usually only one way of doing the task; so, the chances of error are greatly diminished. Imagine what this really means, you code the right way, debugging hardly takes much time and so on.
Ultimately, the turnaround time for the product is a lot lesser which makes the overall project cost less too. Ember provides programmers with the reliability factor which is why it is an ideal choice for a lot of web projects these days. For companies favoring low cost solution during ReactJS vs EmberJS juxtaposition, Ember JS emerges as a savior.
Pros of EmberJS
- It offers long-term support and maintenance for the developed project.
- It has server-side rendering only with data binding and URL support features.
- It has a rich default architecture with advanced control system and tools for switching to new updated versions.
- The documentation available for Ember is clear, concise and even provides information on tools to avoid for outdated APIs.
Cons of EmberJS
- The rendering in the beginning of the application is slower but then it eventually picks up. This is the reason; the application seems a little slow in responding in the beginning.
- The Developer Community for Ember is not as large as that of React’s community. As a result, the updated documentation collateral is not that readily available. Similarly, it has fewer codes examples and libraries.
- The only right way may not be that easy to achieve. At times without any documentation aid, the programmers may be stuck in figuring out a solution. This leads to complexity and bottleneck in developing a web application.
- Ember has no standardized set of UI elements.
Whose using Ember JS?
The following web applications are developed in the Ember JS framework.
The biggest plus point for ReactJS is the large number of programmers and extensive documentation resources which makes it easier even for newbie developers to opt for this framework. As a result, ReactJS remains a popular choice for developers after doing a smart ReactJS vs EmberJS differentiation, as it also has the object-oriented programming (OOP) approach alongside re-usability of components.
ReactJS also allows simplicity in terms of coding which makes the framework a favorable choice than Ember. These days ReactJS holds a high reverence in the Developer Community. If you are looking to develop a web application then our pool of expert resources has high-end capabilities, then connect with Techliance today for a free discussion about your website project needs.